Wednesday, July 9, 2008

mc: day tres

morning
woke up and tried doin the salt enema thing by taking a shot of salt and water, then chasin with two cups of water. was a lot easier, but i didn't have a very satisfying movement. it's either because i didnt do the tea, or this shot of salt procedure doesnt work very well. but it seems jeff did pretty damn good. oh well. spent most of my mornin chattin it up online, tryin to get advice about bikes. i'm spreadin the detox love to my car and gonna get the insides fresh and clean, then goin bike shoppin! yee!

afternoon
wow, my car is the cleanest it's been since i bought it. forgot that my car was a glitter grayish color haha. i've made a pact with myself that i will not leave crumbs or mascara all over my car anymore.

and then there's bike shopping. bikes are more complicated than i envisioned. here's my options this far:
jeff put me on to this really nice bike, costs about $400.
pretty huh? altho i dunno if i'm really gonna ride $400 worth of this thing.

then we went to another spot and saw this little 24" guy.
definitely not as fancy as the other one. i'm just bein a princess really, cuz i like the colors and the features of the other one. maybe i can just get the cheaper one and buy a keyboard, a beat machine, some trumpet ma-bobber, a mic, and be like this guy:

no really, i was plannin on getting a keyboard and watching this really makes me wanna make some music. haha, it's not like i can play beyond reading notes off of alicia keys and norah jones and shit, but doesn't that shit look fun! i dunno, somethin about having hella time on my hands gives me a craving to get creative. it's like when you're busy working, you know you're being productive... right now, i feel like i'm just floatin...

i also managed to watch jerm eat a whole plate of chicken, garlic sauce and falafel without shooting myself in the eye. i just had a good portion of lemonade, and i really didn't even feel like wanting to reach over and grab a bite. had this been a few days ago, i'd probably taken at least half of his portion, but nope. i noticed myself salivating, but not really psychologically wanting to eat his food.

night
just came back from a karaoke bar for a homie mike's bday. watched folks drink and eat (this time, pastrami sandwich and chili fries). couldn't help but to pick up the plate of chili fries and take a big whiff -- altho it didn't really smell all that great. again, salivating but not really wanting to eat. feelin a lil headache as i drink my lax tea. i think i might increase my maple syrup intake -- not sure if i'm gettin the right amount, since you can vary it a bit.

anyways, i think i'ma cop that smaller bike tomorrow! excited. day three dunzo!

No comments: