Tuesday, January 13, 2009

cleanse day 4

random thoughts on day 4 of master cleanse:

  • feelin all of the sudden stronger this week, after a rough one last week -- not necessarily due to cleanse, but maybe from all that deep ass reflection and getting back to work.
  • also suddenly having clear ass sensory action going on: on my way driving to work smelled sausages in my car, and i looked to my right, and a catering truck drove past; i finally can smell what my students complain about in my classroom after being immune to the smell; lights/street signs/cityscapes are super vibrant to me right now -- i've read that the cleanse heightens your senses... in a way, i kind of feel clearer in my head too...
  • on an ugly note, i'm tired of wiping my ass.
  • my belt buckles are suddenly going down notches. nice.
  • the third time around doing the master cleanse, i really don't mind being in front of food. the test this saturday is i'm cooking an anniversary meal for my parents. we'll see how that ish goes...
  • lookin back to last week, i think i'm tired of reflecting/theorizing/soul-searching and just wanna put shit into practice, so to speak. after all that thinking, i've realized i need to trust my intuition more and follow through.
  • energy isn't quite there yet tho, hoping to work out sometime at end of week....
  • that's it for now!

No comments: